You either need to have a mobilized website or a mobile app if you are in business today.
Your competition will leave you in the dust if you ignore these facts below:
– 84% of small business owners saw an increase in business activity after increasing their mobile marketing efforts.
– 26% of small businesses have mobile friendly websites
– 69% agreed that mobile marketing is key to small business growth in the next 5 years
– 90% of mobile searches result in an action such as visiting a business location or purchasing a product
Mobile web usage is growing at an extremely rapid rate and that presents enormous opportunity. A website that is not responsive for mobile devices could potentially miss out on a lot of business opportunities.
Our professional designs deliver outstanding results for desktop, tablet, and mobile users. Responsive web design ensures that every user experience is an excellent one.
Questions to Ask Yourself:
- GOALS – What are your goals for this new marketing channel?
- TARGET AUDIENCE – Who do I want to reach?
- VALUE – What value am I delivering to my audience?
- MOBILE APP – Android and/or IOS platform?
- ANALYTICS – Who will manage your Google Analytics account?
Keys to Success:
- Mobile Website or Mobile App
One of the first major decisions before setting up an email marketing campaign is making sure you choose the right platform. It doesn’t matter if you are a B2C or B2B company! Make sure the email platform you select gives you the tools to personalize your email campaigns to target audiences, automate your responses/campaigns and complies with the latest CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Picking the Right Design
First impressions matter — especially with mobile apps and websites. The right design will direct your focus to the content itself, not the structure holding it in place. It should be simple, concise, well-organized, and have an intuitive flow.
- Using Push Notifications
Building an email list takes time and is critical to marketing success in the digital age.
If your email list is short, scant on information, or full of errors and redundancies, that poor-quality data can be worse than having no data at all! There are many ways we can help you build your own email lists! We also have local & national email lists that you can rent.
- Deliver Valuable Content
In order to be successful with online marketing, your company will need to create emails that subscribers want to open. If your content doesn’t interest your customers and deliver value to them, they won’t want to share it across the social web on their websites, blogs, Twitter profiles, Facebook Profiles and Pages, LinkedIn Profiles and Pages, and so on. Here are some questions to consider:
What is the valuable piece of content?
Why is this piece of content important?
How will this content benefit the end user?
Mobile Marketing Examples:
- Mobile Marketing Campaign 1
- Mobile Marketing Campaign 2
- Mobile Marketing Campaign 3
Let’s Get Started
Are you thinking about creating a new mobile marketing campaign for your company? If so, please give us a call so we help you. Our experts have built numerous marketing campaigns for various companies and we would like to share our expertise with you.